Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All We are looking forward to integrate CTIOS in ICM 8.5 with Salesforce.com.Unlike ICM 7.X version we dont have CRM connectors available. Wanted to check if anyone has performed such integration in their environment with ICM/UCCE 8.X versions ...

Hello everyone, query, some of you will have had the experience of integrating the Salesforce CRM with a Cisco contact center ?, there is a Cisco guide, which as a requirement must be installed:One of the following Cisco® Telephony Service Providers ...

Hello, my company is looking to route callers to specific CSQ's based on zip code. I already have the caller entering their zip code and I am storing it in a variable, that part works. I also have an XML document in the repositaory that looks like th...

Hi, We have CVP 11.6 with UCCE 11.6 Security team came with below findings for CVPs and we are not able to locate where is this Certificate installed. We have regenerated CVP call server,vxml server,and wsm certifiactes already with SHA256 from SHA1....

Hi Everyone,So we have our CISCO IVR deployed in local environment, after the greeting tone in IVR we're trying the select options setup (for ex. to enter the phone number of the person you're trying to reach press 1). We have tried multiple times bu...