Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi!Microsoft discontinued IE 11 and we can only use Edge in IE Mode. However, it does not allow you to log out, you try to log out by pressing the log out button, but you log back in immediately. Is there a solution for this?Thank youjohny989

johny989 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, dear users and Cisco heroes! I have a question for you. I'm trying to configure PCCE 12.5.1 with 4000 agents, but I only see "LAB mode" and "2000 agent" options in the Deployment Type selection. Could I have missed something during the insta...

Using the CUIC scheduler, I am able to send successfully an email with a report just to myself. But then, I add a couple more email addresses to the email distribution list. Once I verify everything is saved, I then test it by clicking "Run Now" The ...

Storm18 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, Greetings! our customer has ucce deployment.  he would like to  extract  for each call in a specific skill group the following data:   Node ID - Session ID - Sequence No Call Start Time Call End Time Contact Disposition Originator DN (Cal...

Rima by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have a dynamic variable  Call.PeripheralVariable4  I want to get the value dynamic from "formula editor: SkillGroup.PG2.SK_FMX_COM_N1.LoggedOn  for example so I use concatenate("SkillGroup.PG2.",Call.PeripheralVariable4,".LoggedOn"),but with...

Not that a caller would typically do this - but I have a script that goes to a prompt with an option to press * to repeat it, as it's an email address mentioned. I do repeat it, but thought to confirm I'd offer the option again. I can press * twice, ...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys, i will be building an new ccx and here is the following requirements that need to be met.  all i want to know is how to achieve them.  do i need any other third party app to achieve this or can i do all within ccx using scripting?   1. trans...