Helpful
Replies

CVP script from old to new version, and outbound dialer with IPCC upgrade

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

Please if someone can advise me for those two parts:

1)      When upgrading the CVP server from version 3.1.2 and CVP VXML Server version 3.1.2 to CVP server to CVP 8.5 and CVP VXML 8.5, then the CVP script that is running on the production environment (which is the 3.1.2) can be used at the new environment without need to do compilation on the new studio version which is the 8.5 ? Just deploy the current running VXML scripts on the new upgraded environment?

Just to declare my question, it is for example same as in case of using the ICM script at version 5 or 7 and we need to we upgrade the ICM to be version 8.5, then it should work normally without any problem. What about CVP? Just please if u can help and confirm.

2)      Upgrading from IPCC version 7.2.6 to 8.5, does this require to upgrade the outbound dialer also? If yes, then I have to order the outbound dialer CD media separately or it come with the CCE media CDs?

Your kindly help is highly appreciated an fully thanks in advance.

Regards

Bilal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hi

For Question 1 ) if you deployed VXML scripts then no need to upgrade it should work

For Question 2 ) outbound comes with UCCE , it is same like how you install PG, you have to run the icmsetup.exe and there you will find outbound option to install .

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hi

For Question 1 ) if you deployed VXML scripts then no need to upgrade it should work

For Question 2 ) outbound comes with UCCE , it is same like how you install PG, you have to run the icmsetup.exe and there you will find outbound option to install .