Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good day.After i've restarted the UCCX mashine,in the control center i have the "Unable to retrive the service details" and "java.lang.Null.pointer.exception" concerning to the recording and statistics service.But the service itself working properly....

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;Please if someone can advise me for those two parts:1)      When upgrading the CVP server from version 3.1.2 and CVP VXML Server version 3.1.2 to CVP server to CVP 8.5 and CVP VXML 8.5, then the CVP script that is running on the production env...

Hi The scenario I have is:150 agents, with 150 skill groups. Each agent has its own skill group, and he is the only member in that skill group.Dialer has 120 customers and they are refreshed on a daily basis. It means a different dialer list per day...

I got 2 IVRs and I'm trying to utilize the "write document" from one IVR to another. However, I'm having issues writing to the other box when I use \\IPAddress\c$\folder or even mapping a drive? It's complaining of incorrect user/pwd although both b...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,the cisco crs editor software on the srever is failing to open. The initialisation bar stops at initialising cluster manager at 51% hangs then the program closes after 3 minutes.If I try from a remote client I get an error message ofjava.io.IOExce...

The B200M2 and C210M2 servers now support up to 400 agents.  Any plans for the MCS 7845 server to support up to 400 agents? Any plans to increase the agent limit from 400?  I would like to see the agent limit increase to 1000 on the UCCX platform.

I've been having some users get logged out of CAD for no reason.  Here is the jtapi log of when this happens.  Any ideas on what might be causing this???929: Dec 03 14:42:36.306 CST %JTAPI-PROTOCOL-7-UNK:(P7-10.130.0.12) received Response: com.cisco....

IT_Phillip by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that in this version you can create the agents directly in the server with the configuration manager.Is there a way I can configure them with another way like a web interface like IPCC system 7? I need to find another way to create agents with...

A00468011 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes