Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cvp standalone IVR to transfer to PBX

Hello all , I need help please!

I need to know if CVP standalone what work as IVR can to integrate to PBX thriry party do not CUCM, if I configured a CVP standalone to work as IVR this can trnasfer to call to ext of PBX? If this is possible that more can I need to transfer call from IVR to ext do not ip phone cisco.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Hi Santiago,

CVP can transfer to any external PABX (avaya, genesis etc) or PSTN number (any phone number). For this you must use ingress and egress voice gateway. If the protocol is SIP then can use CUBE too.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Thanks for your reply, Can you  tell me how the CVP standalone IVR can to pass information how number of client or number account to PBX Avaya  to accomplished the agent can to see the information. That agent Avaya need to get information from IVR CVP standalone, the CVP will to integrated to DB Oracle for example. How agent after that IVR asnwer the call I get info from DB oracle, how CVP standalone IVR to send information to PBX?

Best Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: