Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,      I have two supervisors that are see agents logged in for 20 hours, but when I check the UCCX resource stat the agent are not even logged in. I have tried to uninstall the supervisor and reinstall it, but no luck. We are us...

Hi All,Script was written on UCCX 8.5 Editor, and tested on 8.5 in the my test system, everything works well.Go to customer site, and installed 8.0(2).Upload prompts, script.Test, and it's just not playing the prompts.To make sure that it was not the...

Dear,We are running IPCC system, with ICM version 7.0 and CCM version 6.1.4. I would like to set up automatic outbound call from our Script Editor. How should we prepare for that setting? It means that IPCC system will be automatic call out to custom...

I have EIM 4.3.2 installed. The system has been up for 3 years. I need to figure out how to find the exact date that a case was closed. I have been using my supervisor login and have been running the report utility. I get the stats but no date that p...

f.gagnon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A question about the installation of UCCE CAD 8.5. The Installation Guide seems unclear about one aspect concerning the account used for installing CAD (+ SQL Server, for recording and statistics). Must it be a) A domain account, with local admin pri...

Hi,I face problem that supervisor use record on demand to record agents. The problem is recorded file play imcomplete. Such as agent talking around 1 minute, but recored file can play only 10-15 second. It not happen with all agents not all calls. An...

All;I need to deploy a CCX 9x solution that supports TTY/TDD.  I can find documents that describe our phone asscessability and how to connect a device to a FXS port. but I cannot find anything that says a hearing imparied person can communicate with ...