I have fullly connected to customer's external SQL Database via ODBC, and able to see all the tables in SQL Query Analyzer from the UCCX server. However, in CCX Script Editor, when trying to do a 'DB Read' step, the Database Source Name list empty. I've tried to 'Refresh Database Schema' many times, but no luck.
This is the first time customer has DB Source set up in the UCCX subsystem.
DB subsystem is running fine.
Has anyone see this before.
Please see if the below links helps you.
Pls rate helpful posts !!
Thank you Anand for your quickly response. However, I've checked all the above and they are setting corrected. I got my lab working, but not on customer production environment. So something is missing and I am checking allover again and again.
Finally found it - forgot to set up same ODBC connection on the Secondary UCCX server. My lab is single PUB, and customer UCCX is HA environment.
After set up the same ODBC connection on the secondary UCCX server and Refresh DB Schema, everything is working fine now.
Thanks for any replies.