Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,In UCCX 8.5 is it possible to disable recording but still allow silent monitoring in the Supervsior application?Would it be as simple as stopping the Cisco Desktop Recording and Playback Service and leaving the Cisco Desktop VoIP Monitor Service r...

Agent is stuck in Reserve, Everytime I put through a test call it puts the agent in RESERVE and locks up the Agent CAD until I hang up my cell phone.any troubleshooting Ideas out thereCAD version 7.6.3

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I am doing a fresh installation of CRS 5.0.2SR01_Build053 on MCS 7816 server. I used Cisco OS media for the OS installation and I have 2003.1.5aSR8.Once I start the installation, it gives me the attached error.Any body faced this issue ? and w...

I am running UCCX - 7.0(1)SR03_Build011agents sometimes get this msg."the agent extension is out of service.   Ready state change and call control operations cannot be performed".I do see other netpro discussion where ppl restarted the CTI manager on...

Can someone help me enable multiple language system prompts? Would it require re-installing or at the minimum running the original UCCX media  disk to install addional language system prompts? Is there a better way of of "enabling" additional languag...

When replacing wav files in CVP 8, what service(s) needs to be restarted for the new wav files to play?  We replaced an old wav file with a new one.  Somehow the old wav file still plays.  I'm guessing that it is cached and either the server needs to...

Hi there !when clients are going to be handled by an agent, the client hears only one ring .. meanwhile the agents phone is ringing.. but the clients don't know..1. how can I make the clients hear all the rings ? 2. is it possible that the clients d...

Wow, I come to add the SNMP snap-in and it's not there. I've done this a hundred times on W2003 so just expected the same business. As you probably remember:1. Type "mmc" in the Run box2. Under "Console Root" select File -> Add/Remove Snap-in3. Find ...

geoff by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes