Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

dead air

We should go Music on hold, ring the hunt group for 8 rings and then go back the call center and get music on hold again. The problem is it doesn't go back anywhere and when you watch Webex the call disappears as if it has been answered or the customer hangs up. 

The issue is that when the call goes back to the queue or even sometimes first time in, we get dead air

I attempted to recreate the whole set up so that that the call flow would go call-> queue where we play audio-> hunt group for 8 rings (so far this is the same) -> then back to a new queue with the same agents ( where we should hear audio again)-> back to a new hunt group-> which then goes back to the original call flow.

So I inserted a new hunt group and a new call queue to see if that would help us getting around the audio issue

That way the call does not loop back on itself but loops through another set of queues and hunt group before it comes back around to the original call queue

I tested it out but it did not solve the issue. Is anyone else having these issues. 

1 Reply 1

Does the CCX script put the call on hold? If not, you would have to do an explicit "Play Prompt" step to have a caller hear music on hold.