Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dears,Good day,has anyone else faced an issue that call canter agents' calls gets disconnected after exactly 1 second?It happens in a random way and affects all agents.Thanks.

This video series consist of individual, short demonstrations that highlight Cisco Contact Center Express specific feature/functionality from both the agent and supervisor view. The goal is to provide a deeper focus on specific features in a function...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to disable the "cc" field in ECE 12.5 version when replying to email. cc field should not be visible to the agents.Can someone guide how to do that.. Regards,Jackskid

jackskid by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RONA not working

Dears,It is a UCCE system with CVP and CUCM, all version 9.0I am using a cti route point (2000) in order to test a script.I have configured RONA time out in Agent Desk Settings to 10 seconds.In CVP I have added the DN (2000) with timeout 12 seconds.I...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Termination_Call_Detail table, different legs have different start time and end time. There are different fields DateTime, DbDateTime and StartDateTimeUTC. Based on definitions DateTime column is relevant for this. But, doesn't seem accurate, some...

Hello to all. First time posting long time viewer.We are running PCCE 11.6 and ECE 11.6 all was working good until the exchange admins changed the domain side of the emails to standardized our Customer Service group with the rest of the company. I we...

Dear All, Unable to activate Smart license for CVP & ICM in PCCE 12.5.1 setup. We can telnet this address from Primary AWD server “ telnet tools.cisco.com 443” We were able to complete the License Type, Transport setting except for Token  Registered....

Untitled.png

Hello Community, I'm hoping to get some views from the community about the best antivirus to use for  a UCCE 12 deployment.  I'm kind of looking for something that has good auditing and troubleshooting log output without being too complicated.  I hav...

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not able to find connection of all the legs of an outbound call in ucce_hds.dbo.Termination_Call_Detail table. Manually was able to find an outbound call legs - first leg has of an outbound call had 0 for RouterCallKeyDay and RouterCallKey, but the r...

Screenshot Outbound_legs.png