Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings for All, I have one requirement from our SOC department that our current UCCX 10.5 that have Tomcat version 7.0.39 which has many security vulnerabilities so they asked to upgrade it to Tomcat version 9 or later, so is there a way to upgrad...

What is mean by configured, can any one share list of Processes with details. vrupim.exe : ucce-PG9B vrupim - pim2 - [CVP_2 CONFIGURED] : 26.08:26:33vrupim.exe : ucce-PG9B vrupim - pim1 - [CVP_1 CONFIGURED] : 26.08:26:33

syedmd866 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for an insurance company and off the main menu we prompt the customer "if its a new claim press 3".  Once the customer pressess 3 I then want to play a prompt asking if the claim involves auto glass replacement press 1 now, otherwise remain on...

Hi All, May I know if there is an option in cisco finesse, where the agent is able to see the name when he/she gets a consult transfer call? We know that we can able to see the name in the Jabber, if the person's name is saved in contact list.  But w...

First time doing Contact Center Management Portal (CCMP) install and followed Install guide for configuration/setup and used most of  the defaults they recommended in the doc. However, I'm not able to access the portal URL (https://{app server}/Porta...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, our company is currently hiring for a few different positions, one more around UCCE/PCCE as well as Webex Contact Center, and one more around contact center application development. If people would like to learn more, please message me/email m...

For the security Reason we want to use 7443  for Secure Bosh connection for Customer Collaboration Platform. Is it ok to use 7443 instead of 7071 from Cisco Customer collaboration to UCCX server ? we are trying to do this for the first time in our or...

Hello all, a dumb question, but just to be safe.I log in to UCCX (2 nodes cluster - version 11) and get the message that the JTAPI client versions are inconsistent.I realize that I have to do the resync on both UCCX nodes and then restart the CCX eng...