Views
Helpful
Replies

debugging DB integration

gbljoba
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

So ive integrated the script I have into an SQL db for automated ordering. It's been working for a while. The caller enters their customer ID 8-10 digits followed by a #. They are then asked to verify the information when the input is played back before they are asked a security question. A handful of people are saying they are using the right info and the # at the end are failing and going to an agent. Some I have found haven't had the record in the DB but some do. I've tried using the same info and it worked so I suspect they are using * or something. I configured 30 DB connections so that should be ample but I don't know how to check?

I've grabbed the MIVR (I'm on 8.6 UCCX) and I can't find any caller input or DB info. Does anyone know how I should prove what the caller punched in?

Regards

Jon

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

2 Replies 2

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

I would do a "Set Enterprise Call Info" step and store my inputs and anything else that is relevant in the Call.PeripheralVariable's

You can then use Historical Reports to look back and see what people entered and what the results were from your DB lookups.

Graham

That's true. I already use a set enterprise when the caller passes each stage. That way if the caller makes a mistake the agent knows how far they got. I suppose having the actual input would be more useful.

Do you know how I can debug the input in rtmt though? Maybe even the connections to the DB?

Cheers

Jon

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App