Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am not able to close the case.Please note that we cannot Close any case with EIM also we need to know about the How to block Some Advertise mail while coming to our mail. when i close the case it gives me message " case could not be closed because ...

raunig123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two UCCX servers at seperate locations and need to setup wrap up data on each. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to either add a location or change the server I am connected to on the Cisco Desktop Workflow Administrator.Anyone ...

Hello All,I'm trying to install UCCX 8.0.2  Installation on VMware Infrastrcture in the Lab environment.Enclosed file is the screen shot of Installation error, I appreciate if you can advise me why I'm facing this installation error?

Chts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, this issue is a real one in our setup. Each agent profile has a 2 lines configuration.1 line on both CCM 4.2 and IPCC 7.5 for ACD calls only (CCM latest release is coming soon)1 DID on CCM only for inbound and outbound callsObviously, IPCC can...

Hello,I'm preparing to do a 200 phone roll-out for a customer that does NOT have Contact Center.  Am I able to simply configure UCCX in a VM, use it for TAPS and then take the VM down?I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way to do this without b...

Hi all,I have been battling EWT with our Courtesy Callback option for months now.  The formula recommended by Cisco just doesn't work with our setup.  However, when I try to use something simple like  AnswerWaitTimeto5 it seems to flake out and not g...

kre8or3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes