cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable "Please hold for the next available representative" prompt when the call is held in UCCX 11.6

Tony Li
Level 1
Level 1

When the call is dialed from IP Phone to the UCCX application, "Please hold for the next available representative" would not be played after the prompt file is played. However, when a call dialed from PSTN to the same UCCX application, "Please hold for the next available representative" is inserted after the voice prompt file.

The Play Prompt step for that voice prompt file is inserted before the Call Hold step under "Queued" of Select Resource step. Between Call Hold and Call Unhold, there is a delay.

I would like to disable "Please hold for the next available representative". I cannot figure which configuration in CTI port would make the difference between that 2 scenarios. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The CTI RP isn’t what give the MOH, it’s the CTI ports. As you have defined this on the call control group it will be applicable for the ports.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

If I’m not mistaken this comes from MOH. Do you have a MOH source defined on the CTI ports or in the MRGL that the device pool for these are in?

Response Signature

No User MOH and Network MOH defined in CUCM CTI Route point. User MOH and Network MOH have been defined at UCCX Call Control Group.

Any other configuration would affect the voice message listened by the caller?

The CTI RP isn’t what give the MOH, it’s the CTI ports. As you have defined this on the call control group it will be applicable for the ports.

Response Signature