Views
Helpful
Replies

Dispaly Variable value on CAD

ANUJ KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are using CAD 10.0, I want to display variable value on CAD Enterprise Data for this I have created one Layout but don't know how to assign that to agent. Is there any way to display variable value on CAD or anybody know how to assign new cad layout to agent.

Thanks in Advance!!

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Refer below post in order to show the enterprise variable on CAD. There is only one missing thing in below post and i.e., in the first screenshot wherein you can see the selected fields as 255 ANI, 254 DNIS and 252 Layout there should be one more and that is 231 Call Variable 1 which I am using to substitute with the value of CSQ in script. In order to rename this 231 Call Variable 1 to CSQ or anything that is relevant to you, simply go to CDA >> Enterprise Data >> Fields , open the variable and change the Display Name.

Similarly, if you have to show more than one variable then move the Call Variable 2, 3 and so on to the selected list of the layout that you have created in CDA and rename them accordingly. In the script map the required variables to Call Peripheral Variable 1, 2 and so on in the general tab of Set Enterprise Call Info

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12517066/uccx-custom-variables

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak for reply,

Just wanted to add my environment is UCCE. Any idea..

Sorry I missed that to mention.

Regards

Anuj