Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an existing script which  Im trying to understand Ive attached some  files Db Lookup - What does this do - Lookup value 1- Does this tell ICM to use column  1 as the primary key  going forward Set Properties- If the Primary key in table Ser...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first crack at bringing up the CISCO WQM.  I have the Workforce server configured, or so I think.   Configured and license users.  I have created SIP trunks on CUCM to both the WFM server and the PSTN gateway.  I setup recording profile, r...

Hi folks, Am installing CCMP v11 in my lab and stuck on stage where Internal Certificate needs to be generated. So, while clicking on Finish button post entring necessary credentials, it throws error "CCErtRequest::Sumit:Class not registered 0x800401...

Добрый день!Возникает такая проблема: когда в очереди бывает больше 5 человек начинает зависать. У агентов на Finesse пишеться зарезервировано и на следующего клиента не переходит. Клиента оставляет на линии и так же бывают случаи, когда клиент на оч...

hi, i have hundred ICM scripts and whenever there is a call in any of these scripts i want to execute a function/subroutine (check balance) from a different script and come back to the original script after completion. gotoscript and requalify cann...

Dear Sir, I am New Cisco UCCE and I want to get starting with it. I want to if there a good video clip that show me how to install the Cisco UCCE and i want to know how could i download ICM-CCE-CCHInstaller from cisco site i watch some videos and i c...

Asking this to determine if anybody else is probing to determine if UCCX Chat Agents are logged in before publishing the Web Chat Widget on the Public facing website.  We would prefer to hide the Widget until we probe to determine if a Chat Agent's a...