Views
Helpful
Replies

Email integration with voice

asmita_jams
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We are integrating Email with voice in enterprise.how we can get the events for incoming email??

Regards,

Asmita

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Asmita,

Please do rate the posts.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You can use Email Interaction Manager solution from Cisco for recieving mails from customer in IPCC Enterprise.

regds,

aman

Thanks aman,

can you please elaborate me what is exactly "Email Interaction Manager "??do we need any API for that??

Regards,

Asmita

Hi Asmita,

EIM is used in Contact Center setup where emails from outside consumers can be routed to call manager agent on the basis of rules defined in it and automatic acknowledgements are sent to senders.

Aftter the agent is available , mail reaches the mailbox and can be asnwered by agent.

We need to create a skill group so that we can assign agents to it.You can also have option of Chat depending on the licenses purchased.

Further, there are lot of software components like File Server/Web Server /DB server and messaging server which can be installed on single server or more servers depending on your requirement.

Please refer the URL for more undersatnding .Please do check teh compatibility.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_interaction_manager/cim_43/design/guide/im431srnd.pdf

regds,

aman

Thanks Aman

Hi Asmita,

Please do rate the posts.

regds,

aman

We are integrating our application to CRM

currently we are poping data based on voice detail(ANI,DNIS,CALLID) .Now we need popup the details based on incoming email for that we need(To,From,Time,Date )so on which event i can get these parameter??

Hi Asmita,

I won't be able to help u on this since this involves integration with CRM wherein Email Id of incoming mail needs to be matched against CRM database.

regds,

aman