cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Empty Expanded Call Context (ECC) Variables in Finesse

floatingpurr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there. I'm using CCX/Finesse 12.5 for Outbound campaigns. When a call enters, all the call variables are empty (e.g., BAAccountNumber, BACampaign, ...). I'm about to migrate from a CCX/Finesse 10.6 where same call vars used to work frictionless.

Any suggestions about how to troubleshoot such a problem? I do not think I need a particular configuration in the CCX or in Finesse, layouts aside.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

floatingpurr
Level 1
Level 1

Turned out that the problem was related to a mismatch between the incoming number and the way the number was stored in the CUCM db. It happened due to number manipulation rules. If all matches, it works!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Is it "only" the outbound campaign ECC variables that you're having an issue with? For instance, do inbound variables of any type display for you?

Hi @bill.king1. Unfortunately, I can't run a test on the inbound. However, AFAIK, ECC vars should be available out-of-the-box.

Right, but an inbound call would at least let you test if this is something to do with the overall configuration/need for a reboot vs. scripting for instance.

Could this problem be related with how the called number is presented back by the Cube? E.g., a little mismatch on prefixes or area codes, such that the call is placed correctly but the CCX can't retrieve the related contact? 

floatingpurr
Level 1
Level 1

Turned out that the problem was related to a mismatch between the incoming number and the way the number was stored in the CUCM db. It happened due to number manipulation rules. If all matches, it works!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: