cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

enabling outdial PSTN from WxCC desktop

mrvoipstuff
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to get the out dial calls to work from WxCC Desktop .. Agent's desktop profile is enabled with Outdial, specified the dial plan, Address book, outdial ANI and outdial entry point. But within outdial entry point configuration what am I using in the Flow section ? and what would be the outdial queue here ? 

I am not trying to do an outbound campaign but just give ability for WxCC desktop agent to dial out to any PSTN number. Does it work like that ? Or does it just send to agent's softphone to dial out when it's setup correctly ? My PSTN connectivity is LGW and not Cisco Cloud PSTN. So bit confused how would it even dial out PSTN ? Unless the WxCC Dialplan by default sends it to LGW route group ? 

Appreciate any insight. One of those questions where I'm not even sure If I'm asking the right question. just like to see if I can make the softphone redundant. incoming works great via WebRTC which makes phone redundant - now just like to do the reverse and allow agent to dial out PSTN via WxCC desktop. 

1 Reply 1

You shouldn't have to set up any special outdial entry point or queue, they are typically automatically created.
What happens when you try and call outbound? 
Also, make sure the outbound ANI you're using is an active number. I know that sounds basic/dumb, but if it isn't, it won't work.