cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error - Device could not be reached || Cisco CVP Application File Transfer using CVP Ops Console

Hardik Kansara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am getting an error "Device could not be reached " while transfer the application file from CVP ops console to CVP VXML server. 

Please find below log file output for reference.

==

CVP_11_5_OAMP-3-OAMP_OMGR_SYSLVL_DEPLOYMENT_NO_DEVICE_CONNECTION: Cannot deploy VXML Application Bulk File Transfer to the device with IP Address: x.x.x.x (CVP VXML server IP Address) Device could not be reached [id:7548]

==

• We have checked all the CVP Servers are reachable from CVP OAMP server.
  • System Firewalls are off.
  • User ID has required administrator level of access.
  • Files are .zip format.
  • CVP version 11.5(1)

7 Replies 7

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you trying to 'transfer' vxml apps to multiple vxml servers when you encounter this error message?
Does it seem to work for the first few, but then fail?
I've heard of that before with other people.
Perhaps there's a timer you can set, or try deploying to (say) just 3 at a time?

Hi janinegraves,

Yes, transferring VXML application to multiple servers and getting an error for all, I have tried with single CVP server as well and the issue is same.

Where have to set timer, I have tested with single .zip file however not successful.

Has this ever worked?

If you look at the status of the CVP/VXML servers in OAMP, do they show Up?

Does it fail for all transfers or only to some locations/servers?

Hi bill.king,

Status of CVP/VXML server status are UP.

It fails for all the servers while transfer VXML file transfer.

Has it ever worked?

As far as i know , never worked.

Is there any settings needs to validate ?

If it were me, I would try and see if you do anything via CVP OAMP works then. For instance, if you shutdown a CVP/VXML server via OAMP, does it actually happen?

There aren't many setting with this, it either works and CVP OAMP controls the systems/can transfer files or it doesn't.

In the interim, you can upload your CVP/VXML applications manually from Call Studio.