Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My question is in this font, information from the system is in this font.Does anyone know where a resource base routing script is I can look at.  I am pretty new at Contact Center scripting but have done some programming and a lot of UNIX scripting. ...

mpsaiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My client is asking to integrate UCCX with the MS-Excel or CSV. They are requesting if some customers calls in the CAD should populate with the Customer name and some other information in the excel. Can someone advise if this is feasible.

Hi Currently our agents working from home login to citrix remotely from where they launch Finesse (UCCX) on Citrix Chrome browser using jabber MRA.  There are regular issues with Citrix infrastructure due to which staff can't login to Finesse. So I a...

Hi, I want to create a friendly URL to Finesse for our users rather than getting them to browse to the server name.  I have created the A record in DNS finesse.<domain>.com:8445/desktop but when users browse to this they are redirected to the <fqdn>:...

Hello All, We have a small Call Center Express , with just one Queue .. the version is 10.5.1-11001_49The main request for the customer was as follows :For the CSQ get below :Calls PresentedCalls HandledCalls AbandonedIVR AbandonedAgent Abandoned Ins...

Hi, Our environment have  Cisco PCCE 11.5 installed on a UCS - B200M4 servers in 2 different data centers. We are planning to upgrade the UCS firmware versions on one data center(side A blades)  this month  and the other DC blades (Side B) will happe...

RAHUL M by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been asked to find which call have been dequeued from the Contact Service Queue Activity Report. My assumption was that these could be identified on the Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Does anyone have a...