cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Explanation please!!!

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

In IPCC Enterprise assuming u have Licence for 50 Agents (for Cisco Desktop). I heard that this 50 is for 50 Agents logged at the same time. So How to know how many Agent are active at the Same time? using webview or anything else!How to Control that if there is more Agents logged than licenced?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

You can see the number of agents logged in through the webview - agent reporting. There is really no software control on the number of licenses. It is just upto the customer to abide by the law.

If you really want to control this, then you will need to write some type of trigger that checks to the t_agent_Real_Time table to see how many agents are logged in and then send an email out to you/admin

Thank you for your Answer, Could you please tell me how to do it with Webview?

Thanks again

In WebView, after login select Agent > By Team > Create Report > RealTime Template > Agent Skill Group Status (agteam02)

or Agent > By Team > Create Report > Historical Template > Agent Logout Status (agteam03).

If you browse through various options in Webview you will find reports where you can sort it out by skill group and other parameters.

Hi,

But this just list me all agents Logon/Logout. I want to know for example: Today the highest number of Agents logged at the SAME TIME. Is this possible? how are other people handling this issue?

Thx

Here is a easy way to check how many agents are logged in at a give time.

Do a query against the t_Agent_Real_Time table in AW (real-time distributor)

select count(*) from t_Agent_Real_Time where AgentState <> 2

This should give the count of agents logged in real-time.

There is no report that will give the max number of agents logged in at the same time. I have not seen this type of report in Cisco and other ACD's.

None of my other clients have been too concerned with the licensing aspect. They just buy licenses for all agents.

The only way for you to check is to find out from the manager who schedules the agents the peak and then keep querying

Thank you very much.

You could also run an ICM Perfmon counter from the Router. It will track the number of agents logged on.

Cheers, Darren.