cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Facing Issues while Creating Bulk Job for Job Type Agent in UCCE 11.6 from Postman and Java Client

sindhureddy
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a CSV file with all the Column headers and data in CSV File and when I test from Postman[REST Client] , it says 415 Method not supported.
below are the steps I followed after connecting to dCloud VPN:

1.Specified Valid basic Auth Credentials.
2.Created a CSV File with all the Column headers and data in CSV File
3.As part of request Body,I tried with binary and raw.
4.With binary option,It hass a file upload button,so I had Uploaded the CSV file.
But it give 415 Unsupported Media Type.
5.Even When I tried with Content Type as "Text" /"Test/Plain" as part of Body > raw, i got the same Error.

Can any one let me know if I missed anything.
And is there a way to perform the Bulk Job Upload for Agent from Java Client and from Postman

Attaching the screenshot below.

bulkjob-error-mesg.PNG

Thanks in advance,
Sindhu

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In general, a HTTP response of 415 Method not supported means that the data type in the request body is incorrect.

Looking at the Bulk API spec, it seems like the file data is supposed to be a url instead of an upload: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Program/Guide/ucce_b_developer-reference-11-6/ucce_b_cisco-unified-contact-center-enterprise_chapter_0111.html?bookSearch=true

I have not used this API before so I do not have experience with it, but what I would try to do is to open up the browser's developer tools and use the UI to create a new bulk job. This way you can see how the UI is using the API and mimic the same.

Thanx,

Denise