Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, when I try to log in with a specific agent, e.g.,: http://UCCX-IP-or-FQDN:8082/fippa/SEPAAAABBBBCCCC/login?password=cisco&extension=62000&id=arunabh I get a HTTP 500 with this laconic error message: IllegalStateException Not connected to server. ...

We have a UCCE v12.5 system and currently using CourtesyCalback feature so all our inbound calls use Survivability TCL script in CUBE. Some of the calls that get answered by agents need to be manually transferred to another system (Avaya) via SIP so ...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way through API or any other method to get a report of a particular script parameter for all applications? As an example, all of our scripts have an Afterhournumber parameter, that is a default value, but can be overridden in the App Admin...

HelloWe have hired more remote staff for helpdesk using jabber.  I am unable to get silent monitoring to work for jabber users.  Both the Supervisor and trainee are using Jabber.  The error i get when we attempt this is Silent monitoring operation fa...

I am developing sql script to get CSR basic information and Login Logout details of CSR w.r.t Date. I am joining Resource table and AgentStateDetail on basis of ResourceID. Stats are coming fine. But  agents whose "resourceid" changes frequently (new...