Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed transfers to application

Marc De Serio
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a report that can tell if an application trigger is busy?  I am using a blind transfer to send callers to an after call script. This script decides based on a boolean variable whether or not to transfer the caller out to a third party.  One the caller is transferred, the number is dialed and the caller is placed on hold.

I am using UCCX 8.02 SU4

Thanks.          

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you want to know this information historically?  I.e., For the month of June, show me how many times this application aborted a call?  If so, then yes, that is in Historical Reporting Client.

If you want to know in real time to make routing decisions based on that information, then no, that's not possible.  You could however, leverage the Call Redirect step's Failed branches to handle this exception.  I do understand that due to the nature of certain signaling protocols, E.g., H323, from CallManager's perspective, if the gateway dial peer accepts the call on the incoming call leg, UCCX considers the call to have worked, even though the outgoing dial peer could still fail. I'm not aware of a way to script around this solution, though other methods may exist, such as alternate dial-peers, or different signaling protocol.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you want to know this information historically?  I.e., For the month of June, show me how many times this application aborted a call?  If so, then yes, that is in Historical Reporting Client.

If you want to know in real time to make routing decisions based on that information, then no, that's not possible.  You could however, leverage the Call Redirect step's Failed branches to handle this exception.  I do understand that due to the nature of certain signaling protocols, E.g., H323, from CallManager's perspective, if the gateway dial peer accepts the call on the incoming call leg, UCCX considers the call to have worked, even though the outgoing dial peer could still fail. I'm not aware of a way to script around this solution, though other methods may exist, such as alternate dial-peers, or different signaling protocol.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.