Replies

Finesse 11.0.1 and EIM 11.0.2(b) Gadget Issues

Ronnie Laughlin
Level 1
Level 1

PCCE 11

Finesse 11

EIM 11.0.2(b) (ugh)

I have managed to get the EIM (egain provided) gadget to load into the Finesse layout - and after some tweaking it actually gets the login splash page - HOWEVER - the pop-up to actually LOGIN to EIM never comes up.

I don't have pop ups blocked.

I can view the source of the EIM Gadget and see the link and load that link in a new tab and the EIM login page pops right up as expected so it's not an issue with the link.

I suspect it has something to do with the EIM Gadget itself not allowing popups.

Has anyone encountered this?  Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ronnie Laughlin
Level 1
Level 1

Found the solution - it was another browser setting NOT in the guide.

May have just been my own system/browser but we resolved the issue by:

Internet Options -> Security Tab -> Trusted Sites -> Custom Level

Under Miscellaneous

Display Mixed Content - Set to Enable.

That fixed it.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I haven't used the EIM gadget myself, so I am not speaking from experience. But I did find this information in the compatibility matrix page:

Exceptions to the browser compatibility are:

• Firefox is not supported for Admin Client Setup Tool or Unified EIM and WIM all versions through Release 11.0
  • When using Internet Explorer, compatibility view is required for Unified Intelligence Center web application (CUIC logon) and EIM and WIM Agent Desktop (Finesse gadget)

So, based off of that information, are you using IE 10 or 11 in compatibility view

If so, can you try the scenario and then click the "Send Error Report" button. Then attach it here. I can take a look to see if the logs says anything.

Thanx,

Denise

Yea, compatibility mode is active.

What log in particular?

Hi,

After clicking the "Send Error Report" collect all of the Finesse logs via CLI: Cisco Finesse Administration Guide Release 11.0(1) - Perform Routine Maintenance [Cisco Finesse] - Cisco

Then, after unzipping, go to the clientlogs folder and grab the one for the agent and time you sent the logs.

Thanx,

Denise

Ronnie Laughlin
Level 1
Level 1

Found the solution - it was another browser setting NOT in the guide.

May have just been my own system/browser but we resolved the issue by:

Internet Options -> Security Tab -> Trusted Sites -> Custom Level

Under Miscellaneous

Display Mixed Content - Set to Enable.

That fixed it.

Glad you found the solution. Which guide were you following? I would like to get that updated for other users who run into the same issue as you. The mixed mode setting is something that would trip people up.

Thanx,

Denise

The install guide for EIM 11.0.2 (and its not easy to find) - I ended up saving the PDF.

The DOCs page for 11.0.2 still links to docs for 9.x

I only found it by chance when someone else linked to it in the support forums!

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_interaction_manager/cim_1102/Ma…

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: