Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,We are trying with the context service APIs and facing some errors while registering the customer object. We are using our developer account for Acqueon.1.Management and Client Connector state change event not received in our application, but the ...

I have several custom grammars (.grxml and .gram) that I am not able to get recognized from Nuance 10.I have hosted the grammars on both IIS and Tomcat and I get the same result.  I have updated the appropriate MIME types and restarted both the IIS a...

I have installed the UCCX 10.5.1 to work with finesseI needed a gadget that take the inbound call number and opens a website and put this number  into its search field.The problem is that i am always getting a NULL value inside that search button.I t...

eliegerges by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use the Finesse Rest Services along side the web interface.I am no looking to implement 'Click to Dial' functionality within a thick client app (C# and WPF).  I won't need to subscribe to any events - it is just a button which Dials...

Finding challenges in moving to Finesse from CAD with respect to real time stats and agent stats in general.In this we are trying to leverage CUIC reports and gadget to somewhat fill the gaps.Is it possible to pass information from Finesse based on w...

Are there any known issues with running Cisco Finesse and Cisco WebEx clients running at the same time on the Users desktop?We have experienced Users having issues with the Cisco Finesse client after a Cisco WebEx has ended, Mostly generating scripti...

davidturk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes