cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 12.5 compatibility with CCE 12

Mortaza Rohani
Level 1
Level 1

We are using CCE and the full components are in version 12 (AW, Rogger, PG, Finesse, CUIC, VVB).

We just need to upgrade finesse to version 12.5 and
According to CCE 12.5 compatibility matrix, finesse 12.5 is not compatible with CUIC 12 (Coresident). And if we decide to upgrade both CUIC and Finesse to 12.5, there seems to be an incompatibility between AW v12 and CUIC v12.5.

MortazaRohani_0-1708342542202.png

My conclusion is that there is no way to upgrade Finesse unless we upgrade the entire CCE cluster, It is true?

4 Replies 4

Hi,

It will support and please follow the steps I've included below to work for you. We are running CCE 12.0 with VVB, CUIC/Finesse/ids(Coresident) and CUCM version 12.5.

■        In Live Data (standalone) 11.6 and 12.0 deployments, when CUIC and Cisco Finesse components are in version 12.5, Live Data gadgets will not load in Cisco Finesse. You must enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) and set Finesse host URLs to load the Live Data gadgets.

■        For more information on CORS CLIs, see the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Installation and Upgrade Guide at

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-enterprise/products-installation-guides-list.html.

Regards,
Ram.S

Thanks @Ramamoorthy Shanmugam ,

I'm using Coresident CUIC (cuic,livedata,ids) ,What about your current Live data and ids versions?

Thanks,

admin:show version active
Active Master Version: 12.5.1.10000-59

Regards,
Ram.S

Thanks a lot
I will upgrade and announce the result