Helpful
Replies

Finesse Desktop Login Issues

Hello:

When I try to log into Finesse Desktop, I encounter the following:

FinesseDesktop.png

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your reply. The same result.  I'm working from home, but logged into the company's VPN.  I'm logged into both Jabber and WebEx, and then logout of each system to see what would happen.  The error persisted.  I cleared cache, cookies, history and "#queueData."  I have not seen any other system or user impacted, and I guess that all UCCX systems are operational.Finesse08g.png

View solution in original post

The technical staff resolved the issues.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Hi, you'll need to provide more information than that for people to offer suggestions. For instance:

- does this happen in all browsers?

- is it all users?

- what version of the system are you on?

- did this just start happening?

Hello:

Thank you for your posting.  I'm using Windows 10, it happens on Chrome, Firefox and M.Edge.  All browsers are up-to-date.  As far as I know, I'm the only user thus far with the problem.  The error just started.

Couple more items:

- are you on the network and/or VPN or is this an MRA/Expressway type connection?

- Are you using Jabber as your phone extension?

-What happens if you clear cache/cookies?

-the #queueData part is a little different for me at the end of the URL. If you remove that does it work?

-are any other systems impacted (like reporting or whatnot)?

-are all UCCX system in service?

-can you determine if other users are impacted

Thank you for your reply. The same result.  I'm working from home, but logged into the company's VPN.  I'm logged into both Jabber and WebEx, and then logout of each system to see what would happen.  The error persisted.  I cleared cache, cookies, history and "#queueData."  I have not seen any other system or user impacted, and I guess that all UCCX systems are operational.Finesse08g.png

If you look in UCCX, does everything show in service? Here's a screenshot of an example.

Thank you for your reply.  I do not have access to the system.  I can look at the Service Status and it's showing no outages or service disruptions at this time.

The technical staff resolved the issues.

Glad to hear it is resolved. Did they say what the problem was/what the fix was?

My issue is NOT resolved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: