cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Logger A RecoveryKeys are not in sync with Logger B RecoveryKeys

serotonin01
Level 1
Level 1

Today, August 23rd I rebuilt AW-HDS side A. When I run select * from Recovery on the Logger_A and HDS_A database it shows RecoveryKeys from 2020. I get the same result on bothe Logger A and HDS_A.

I also I noticed the data is in Termination_Call_Detail is being updated properly like they are in sync.

But when I go to Side B the RecoveryKeys are from 2021 and again they are the same in Logger B and HDS_B.

My question is, is that ok or should I truncate Logger A and HDS A? Anyone that has seen it before.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In an ideal world they are the same, but it's up to you.

david

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

So you only rebuilt only HDSA, right? So the HDS will get it's data from its Logger, which you're seeing. So the issue is that the Logger DBs do not match. Now, the good news is that all current data is updated, but it's the historical data which is missing. You do have two options, first is to do nothing. That's only if you're find that your historical data is only on one side. The other option is to synchronize logger B to logger A using ICMDBA.

david

serotonin01
Level 1
Level 1

Yes I only rebuilt HDSA. Both HDSA and HDSB appear to be updating new data in the Termination_Call_Detail table. The LoggerA and Logger B appears be updating as well. It is just the RecoveryKeys are not in sync between side A and side B.

The Space Used Summary seems to be up to date across Logger A and Logger B.

I can see LoggerA and HDSA RecoveryKeys are the same from 2020.

Other than that I do not see any impact.

I guess what you are saying I can leave it as is and do nothing? Please confirm.

Thanks

In an ideal world they are the same, but it's up to you.

david