cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Error: A Generic Sign-In Error Has Occurred.(Error Code Generic Error)

ccg-collab1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Guys,

When one of my agent login on finesse using Firefox browser we experience  the error "A Generic Sign-In Error Has Occurred.(Error Code Generic Error) " however the other agent is working fine they where able to login in finesse without error using also a Firefox Browser. The agent with issue had a same configuration on the other agent without issue. Also I try to download the ipsec-trust (.DER) and tomcat-trust (.DER) on both UCCX pub and sub but still I experience the same issue. Can anyone have an idea on how can resolve this issue. I'm using UCCX version 10.6.1.10000-39. Thank you

4 Replies 4

keithcroft
Level 1
Level 1

You may be experiencing issues with DHE.  My Workaround for Firefox 39 and above:
1) In FireFox, enter "about:config" in the URL field and press enter.
2) Accept the "This might void your warranty!" warning :)
3) In the search field at the top, enter "security.ssl3.dhe_rsa_aes"
4) Double click each result (128 and 256) to toggle the Value to "false"

-Keith

Hi Keithcroft,

Thank you for the reply. But the error still appear after setting the 128 and 256 to false. 

Hi

We resolve the issue by replacing the Directory Number of the affected agent with the New directory number. We are still wondering why we experience this unusual issue. Maybe someone can enlighten us.

Thank you 

Thread is a little older but just wanted to post here as its what first came up in my search when I just had the same issue.

For mine, I found that the help desk person who setup the agent phone used and extension for the agent ID that is already in use by someone else.  Be sure to search for the agent extension in your Route Plan Report on Cisco and make sure it is not assigned to something else or have more than one partition/appearance in the list.  I am assuming that is why changing the agents extension did the trick for you.