Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi experts   I am looking to do an upgrade from 10.5 to 10.6 to start enabling the use of Finesse for my services.   My question is, do i need a new MAC license or will the upgrade just use what I already have on the system?   Thanks

Hi there!I going through SRND , and missed one moment about passing CV in deployment with two agent pg and two Finesse clusters. Its should work out of the box? Or agent in different pg is almost isolated? How to perform transfer between them, via CV...

SELECT(Person.FirstName + ' ' + Person.LastName) as FullName,CASE AST.AgentStateWHEN 0 THEN 'Logged Off'WHEN 1 THEN 'Logged On'WHEN 2 THEN 'Not Ready'WHEN 3 THEN 'Ready'WHEN 4 THEN 'Talking'WHEN 5 THEN 'Work Not Ready'WHEN 6 THEN 'Work Ready'WHEN 7 T...

Sometime, a client told us he called at a specific time and everyone was disconnected from the Cisco Agent Desktop.   How can I track the call from CDR ?    I checked for the UCCX extension, 89000 and the only calls listed are those that has been tra...

Good morning,   I have 1 agent with abnormal RNAs every month. if you look at the attachment you will see they are getting calls and some ring for 4-9 seconds and then move on. our contact center rona =15. I am baffled as to what may be causing this,...

I am having an issue with my scripting. Seem as though when all our agents are busy taking calls the next caller will wait for about 5 minutes then hear the system error message then disconnect. Below is a sample of the script. Any assistance would b...

tbeverly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes