Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we are currently migrating customer from old SCCP dialer to new SIP dialer. For some reasons we would like to set SIP dialer not directly to CUBE but through CUCM so DIALER<-->CUCM<-->CUBE. I found that issue is there with CPA. CUCM is not transp...

We have UCCX version 10.6 and I'm curious how I can verify what the announcement recording duration is.  I have a customer who evidently needs to record something wordy and they are not sure how much time they have.  I'm unsure on where to find that ...

schwabcm by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer for a particular group they get multiple 50002 Not ready code in their CUIC reports.50002-which usually means a CTI OS component failed, causing the agent to be logged out. This could be due to closing the agent desktop application,...

Any one can help with sending Custom SIP Header from CVP to ICM and vice versa ..i have read about that in the SRND and the Config Admin Guide .. but still i can't make sure that the Call.SIPHeader is passed correctly to the ICM .

Hi Dear!   Do you know if there is some way we can uptade the Time Zone in UCCX for Summer Time ?   Here in Brasil, the Summer Time starts in November 4th in this year but the UCCX Version 11.5 for example will Starts in the third week of October.   ...

Hi All,   We are facing issue in Finesse popup as we getting only caller number in popup on the right side below of the agent screen and no other details. Can anyone suggest on this. Screen shot attached. UCCX Version :11.6   Regards.. Sudhir kumar  

Dear community,   I was reading 11.6.1 release notes which is referring to a "My history" tab on Page 7 in order to view an integrated Call History overview. But for some reason I'm not able to see the tab for my agents, is it something that needs to...

ahandzik1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes