Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Agent Team Collection - Live Data Reports

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I have a CUIC user (non supervisor) which is setup as an System Admin, as well as been a member of the Administrators Group (and having MyGroup = Administrators).

When this user runs the CCE_RT_Historical "Agent Team" or CCE_RT_Realttime reports the user has the correct access to select any of the agent Teams - so all good!

But when the user runs the Live Data "Agent" report, the agents are visible in the filter but none of the Agent Team Collections are available in the filter - so the user cannot select the agents by team.

When I log in as the CUIC\admin account - I have access to this.

And Supervisors have access to "their" teams.

How do I allow a non supervisor count have access to see the Team collections in the Agent Live Data Report?

(Supervisor account is not sufficieint - as this user needs access to ALL teams - like the full system admin account).

Version: PCCE 11.5 / CUIC 11.5

P.S. - It would be nice if there was a Live Data Agent Team report - so you do not have to add agents to this the Live Data Report when new agents added.

Regards,

Gerry

2 Replies 2

Hi, this may be a dumb question, but I take it the system is too large/it is too cumbersome to make this user a supervisor and add them to all teams?

Bill,

Its not a large contact centre - but they have a quite a high number of supervisors and teams.

So this is not possible - more details below on why (i.e. the "20" limit).

While I understand the need for a Supervisor <> Team limit - I wish it was a limit for concurrent logged in agents and not for configured agents.

i.e. a warning or a restriction of the user when logging in.

The current limits Supervisor<>Team limits are impacting for this and I am sure other customers (due to the way they work and due to shift changes a number of supervisors).

You can have a max of 20 supervisors assigned to a team.

And a max of 20 teams assigned to a single supervisor.

So I cannot assign all teams to this user - due to this limitation.

There are more than 20 teams they need to see.

Gerry