cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

finesse gadget height and scroll for CuIc

ravi.kumar1
Level 1
Level 1

i have added CuIC gadget on finesse, problem is if you see in the attachment, when i click on the reports it doesn't show the reports on the right pane like it does when opened on a browser and because of that if you see the circled area, it is a very small window to look into the reports in the left pane, it cannot be scrolled so i want to think if we can get a workaround or if the height can be adjusted or gadget can be scrolled or dragged.

i have added dynamic height tag as well under the xml file but no luck

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
<ModulePrefs
title="My CUIC Gadget" height="300">
<Require feature="dynamic-height" />
</ModulePrefs>
<Content type="url" href="https://10.0.193.8:8444/cuic/Login.htmx" />
</Module>

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

The CUIC gadget is not meant to put the login page in a gadget. It is meant to put a permalink to a report in the gadget. Unfortunately the behavior that you see is due to the CUIC page not being able to be dynamic in a smaller frame (the iframe). There isn't a workaround for it since that was not the usage of this gadget.

Thanx,
Denise

But i want to use cuic from from finesse, there must be a way to adjust the height, or why when i click on reports it does not open it on the right pane.

The CUIC gadget is just an iframe loading a url. It is the CUIC page that is not able to handle this situation. There isn't anything you can do on the gadget side to fix this. The change would need to be within the CUIC UI.

Thanx,
Denise

I'll try cuic link under

maybe then it will see it differently.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: