Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Historical Gadget

agipkcoat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can someone explain how I can add a historical gadget to the Finesse web interface for operators?

UCCX version 12.0.1.

I added the code snippet below to the default layout, but I get an error in the gadget window in the web operator interface "Error fetching filter info. Unable to load the report. Please refresh the page. If the condition persists, contact your administrator."

<gadget>https://localhost:8444/cuic/gadget/Historical/HistoricalGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=310&viewId=2AFE1E77542F4B85BC2F4F933F09AE83&linkType=htmlType&viewType=Grid</gadget>

I also tried to add a permalink with historical report as a web page using "EmbeddedWebAppSampleGadget". The page loads into the gadget, but I don't see any filtering results.

https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/tree/master/EmbeddedWebAppSampleGadget

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am not sure if you have already seen this doc about historical gadgets for Finesse: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1201/user/guide/cuic_b_user-guide-1201/cuic_b_user-guide-1107_chapter_0111.html#task_B805EB4DCFC9376CAD220F72FD785C53

Using the HistoricalGadget.jsp is usually the way to go. Where did the viewId come from? Was it a custom one? 

For permalink in the EmbeddedWebApp, do you see the filtering when you paste the permalink directly to the browser?

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Dekwan,

Yes, I created the code using this link.

Where did the viewId come from? - From CUIC custom report.

Was it a custom one?  - Yes.

For permalink in the EmbeddedWebApp, do you see the filtering when you paste the permalink directly to the browser? - Yes.

Thanks!

Hi,

As far as the HistoricalGadget.jsp, have you tried with a non-custom report's viewId? Is it specific to the report you created?

For the EmbeddedWebApp, what happens when you create a html page (independent of Finesse) that loads the permalink url into an iframe. Again, this is completely independent of Finesse. Does it show the filter?

Thanx,

Denise

As far as the HistoricalGadget.jsp, have you tried with a non-custom report's viewId? Is it specific to the report you created?

- As I understand it, I can’t get the permalink from the original historical report, for this I need to save the original report as a custom one, and only after that I can get the permalink to use it as a viewId attribute. Am i wrong?

For the EmbeddedWebApp, what happens when you create a html page (independent of Finesse) that loads the permalink url into an iframe. Again, this is completely independent of Finesse. Does it show the filter?

- No. But I'll try to do that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: