cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Ring No Answer Reason Code

amoskraus
Level 1
Level 1

We are new to Finesse on UCCX version is 10.6. When our agents miss a call their status goes to simply "Not Ready" We would like it to display the reason code (32763) description: "Ring No Answer". I found documentation on CCE version 11.6 (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1161/Admin/guide/cfin_b_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-116/cfin_b_cisco-finesse-administration-guide-116_chapter_0110.pdf) that shows the system reason codes in Finesse Administration. When I go under Finesse Administration I only see the custom types and I get the error "Reason Code is greater than the maximum allowed value (999)" when I attempt to added 32763. Can reason code label's be added for system reason codes in Finesse for UCCX 10.6? If so, can someone describe how to do so? Thank you! Amos

1 Reply 1

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I not sure but this could be UCCX finesse version issues. i have 11.6 in my lab and i could rename the system reason label to " Ring No Answer". 

Just on curious note, are you using appadmin id to login in finesse administration? just check that otherwise it could be version issues only.

dd.PNG