Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm a novice in this field. I'm looking for the simplest solution for inbound calls to multiple numbers (each representing a different end customer).  Based on the number called, I would like the agent to get a pop-up prompting them to say "T...

gwpatten by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Looking for some help to understand the Requalify function.   At the moment I have issues with calls dropping off after waiting for 50 minutes and think the Requalify function would resolve this, from my understanding it would route all cu...

AL4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Get Reporting Statistic that queries the Position in Queue of the caller. If the caller is >15 it dequeues the calls and sends it to an alternate location. Clients wants to query the queue early in the  script before the call is queued so th...

Esto by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We want to change agent extensions to the CSQ trigger because we don't want users to call agents directly; we want users to join the queue when they call agents back.     We have 1 CSS and 1 partition for all users and agents in production, let...

Kristof-1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! reason code

Good Afternoon all: i just setup a Que from helpdesk in my company and so far so eveything working in fine and they just asked me one question today to add another reason code for not NOT READY. like right now its only giving option two option brake...

sukhigrwl by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some doubt for adding VXML gateways to SIP Server Group on CVP server.   As below configuration tell us to add SRV Domain Name FQDN for example "vxmlgw.cisco.com" << If we use Domain name "abc.org" do we need to add "vxmlgw.abc.org" and also ...