Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Screen Pop if A Caller Opted Out of a Survey

hunteryoung
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community

I've recently inherited our UCCX environment and am getting more comfortable with Finesse, but not fast enough it seems.

Our Call Center is asking for a screen pop within Finesses that informs the agent if a user opted out of the survey at the beginning of the call. 

Our call flow is below:

IVR (where asked to take survey) > UCCX (agent answering the call) > SurveyCX (the survey) 

I don't see why this couldn't happen, as its more or less an informative screen pop, right now it doesn't have to be pretty just functional. I don't know where to start on this as I've had very little experience with Finesse but a lot with CUCM and other UC products. 

2 Replies 2

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

You can try to populate information with "No Survey" on one of the Set Enterprise Call Info step in script, and have it set to pop in Finesse Desktop when call rings in to agent.

As a more detail response, please refer to Jon's reply here, and give him a helpful rating, as it's a great reply.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/get-csq-name-display-in-finesse-desktop-agent/m-p/3049107/highlight/true#M99402