Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have created the custom not ready reason code report and have saved the filter for the report. I am having an issue when running the reports that the filter order changes automatically and the columns do not match the filter values. Next time i run...

charlesgv by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are struggling to manage the team when we can't distinguish a "not ready" (taking a break) agent from one who is on an outbound call.  We are on Version 10.6.1    Creating a Not Ready - Talking state as a workaround is not a great solution, as not...

hildreth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a recordPrompts.aef file that I actually found on one of these forums.  I have it uploaded and all the recorded prompts for within this script.  I have a trigger set up for this script.  I am able to call it enter my pin and enter a new prompt...

wendy.fox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Every one we need to record calls for 25 call agent so i'm installing CR standalone server  with OVA "all in one " . after intalling SQL Server Express and WorkForce Optimization  , this error appear to me while WFO try to access SQL database. cou...

WFO_Install.JPG

Getting an error message when logging into cfadmin when logging in with a user setup as an admin through the appadmin interface. After logging in the Finesse blue page is displayed with "???destkop.admin.body.tabpanels.notab???" and yes, the word des...

tsuntken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi cuic 11.5 uccx 11.5   when we go to CUIC--Security---user group---and choose one of available users and move it to selected,,, its working fine , but after one day we lose this configuration and should do it again.

mkhriesa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have an agent who's screen is not showing up as available in the AQM Live Monitoring tab.  We are running AQM 11.5.1.444 and the screen recording software is currently installed on his PC.  What am I missing?  I can't figure out why he is...

rgreer002 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I'm running UCCX 11.6. I created a script where the caller can record a message, this message will be sent as an attachment to a mailbox and then tries to reach 3 times an engineer on an external number with a specific amount of time between ...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes