cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse SSO and Chrome Issues

abhilash2001
Level 1
Level 1

We have enabled SSO for our Finesse 12.0 environment, and we are using Chrome Browser. At the end of the shift, if agents close their browser after signing out properly, the next day, the agents will have to enter their AD credentials again. If they don't close the browser, then it seems like they don't have to enter their credentials. Have anyone seen this issue in the past? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If I log out immediately and log in again, by not closing the browser, I am not asked to enter the credentials. This issue only happens if I close the browser and open again and log in.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Any chance corporate wide you're clearing cache or cookies? Generally when I'm testing SSO I always do it via incognito mode which doesn't leave any site specific traces behind.

david

HI David, we are not clearing the cache or cookies.

Try internet explorer

Same issue with IE as well.

For resolution need to read logs...
I would suggest log tac case for same .

The only other potential thing could be your time to live of the token used in SSO. If you login with SSO, log out immediately afterwards, and login again does it still prompt you for a password?

david

If I log out immediately and log in again, by not closing the browser, I am not asked to enter the credentials. This issue only happens if I close the browser and open again and log in.