Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am accessing data from a remote SQL server, using a UCCX datasource, and I'm using this data in a bespoke UCCX IVR application.  Our remote SQL server is one of a pair, with the other server being a failover server, so only one is active at a time....

Hi Guys, Now am using call studio locally(30 days trail version) , i want to debug the call studio application, i can't able to do that i am getting below the error, could you please clarify me please guys ,if i am wrong could you please guide me ste...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Need one information, we have requirement like in Record the customer information. for this we are using record element . its working fine but our concern is like per calls have two recorder wav files generated to given destination FTP Serve...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey experts, i was UCCE Call routing and many where in guide Pheripheral target or the term pheripheral came can anyone explain what these terms are and how they work in actual?In guide there was a line when a call deliver to pheripheral, what's that...

This is used by CTI application clients to connect to CTI svr.Does anyone have details about what exactly we specify in GEOTEL JAR apart from CTI Server with Port details and are there any updates in this file respective to ICM 10.5.3 version.Do we h...