Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Transfer Monitoring issue.

Hi, we have a gadget that allows use to single step transfer to internal extensions. This works when an agent receives a call and clicks the button. However, the transfer fails when the agent is being silent monitored by their supervisor. We are on UCCE 11.0.1 and Finesse 11.0.1. The error message we see in the logs is Invalid_Action Transfer_SST along with a Dialog Failed Validation!

If an agent uses the finesse phone book to transfer it works fine, so we know its something within the button.

Is there a few things we can check to see what is causing this failure?

Thank you for your help.

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I tried this scenario on my 12.0 UCCE/Finesse set up and wasn't able to reproduce this. I know there has been changes around SST between 11.0 and 12.0 though. I don't have a 11.0 system available at the moment.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Set up the scenario where the agent is being silent monitored by their supervisor. Take a look at the allowable actions for that agent in the client or webservices logs. Is TRANSFER_SST listed? 

2. If TRANSFER_SST is listed, take a look at the webservices logs between the time the request was made and the invalid action. It should explain why it is giving that error. Typically though, if you get invalid action, it is not listed as an option.

3. If TRANSFER_SST is not listed, it is not a valid route to take for the call. My suspicion would be that because it is a conference call, it isn't allowed to be SST'ed. In this case, you'd have to do the consult/transfer way.

Thanx,

Denise