Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse with Workforce Optimization Quality Management

vladpetra
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

We are upgrading our client from UCCX version 9 to version 11.6. The system includes a QM server for recording.

In version 9, Agents are updating metadata and tagging the recordings through CAD, by clicking a task button.

I am trying to make something similar on Finesse. I am working with Chrome as the Agent browser.

I've created a button which executes javascript AJAX post command with metadata to QM.

Unfortunately, I am receiving an error:

Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Can anyone advise if they had to work with Finesse and QM and sending metadata?

Thanks in advance,

Vladislav

17 Replies 17

Hi

How did you fixed your issue ?

i am not sure my issue same as yours , i had uccx 11.5 and AQM 11.5

try to configure recording control gadget , certificate installed , but it pop up this error message

The web page at https://<AQM Server>/cwfo/gadgets/recordingcontrols.html?sender_id=Justin&peripheral_id=1 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

can you share your gadget with me  ?

Erik Peterson
Level 4
Level 4

Why not just use the function built in via Recording Controls gadget for QM?  https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11_5/refer…   Note that you may need to get a signed certificate uploaded on the QM server for its Jetty process, too.

Unfortunately, when using RecordingControlsGadgetFinesse-10.0.1, I am receiving an error 401.

Do you know maybe where can I find logs on QM server related to web access or web requests?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: