Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Need some insight if we establish a monitor mode connection with CTI Server vs connection to ctios server.what is the difference, i have heard that CTI server provides much more information that CTIOS, what sort of difference do we have, CTIOS probab...

Hi eveybody,I have a problem with the client who complained about the finesse translation.He told me that he bought the solution because Cisco told him that he would have finesse in his native language.We have upload in UCCX and SocialMiner the packa...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is there a way how to set value for CallVariable on ECE chat or email dialog?In the event about new chat or email, there is list of available actions for this dialog, where I see also UPDATE_CALL_DATA:         <mediaType>ECE_Chat</mediaType>      ...

Auto Logout for agents Dears, Please support me, How can i configure Auto Logout from Finesse desktop for agents at the end of working hours such as " 4 PM ". Kindly your advice. BR Ahmed Salah

ahmedgn11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Helpful votes

Hello,when a call comes in, I want to make a request to an external API with the caller's number, which I plan to get using dialog.getFromAddress()Will this appear in E164 format prefixed with a plus? As I'm developing in a sandbox environment I just...

paulbibby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I configure the 3945E voice gateway as a mrcp client to connect to the third party MRCP ASR Server(not nuance asr).when the voice call setup. I capture the pcap in the mrcp server , from  the pcap, I see that the MRCP packages which is send from ...

I have a gadget where I need to set the agent to NOT_READY.Here is a code snippet:var currentState = user.getState();     if ( currentState == "READY" ) {          console.log("Setting state to NOT_READY");          user.setState(states.NOT_READY,'10...

Resolved! Custom report help

Hello everyone!I wanted to see about making a custom report that would accurately tally the ASA and Abandoned Rate for multiple CSQ's under one team. I know some reports give reports on a particular team but they do not provide these numbers in them....