cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finnesse: Agent State from Not Ready automatically changed to Ready without changing the state from the user.

ccg-collab1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

We have incident in our Cisco Finesse when one of the Agent is claiming that she experienced the scenario where she is currently on "Not Ready" state when suddenly the state automatically changed to "Ready"

She never ticked anything but was automatically changed to ready, thus a call was routed to her. She claims that this has been happening for several times already.  Hope you can help us clarify if this is possible and what logs should I gather to check.

What could be the reasons why this is happening. Currently there are two Agents reported that experienced this.

Based on the attached screenshot the issue experience 1:57 PM. Kindly see attached.

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you will notice the valid state transition for the Finesse Agent in the report that you attached is:

Ready

Reserved

Talking

Work

However, in the problematic one it is like below:

Ready

Reserved

Talking

Not Ready with a Reason code of 18

Check with the agent that at what point she is pressing Not Ready during the call or when it had been ended. Also confirm with her that she is not doing anything with the headset or phone during the time she is in Not Ready. Please remember that Supervisor can also set an agent to Ready might worth to check that aspect  as well.

You can collect Finesse logs from RTMT for this.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak, I was able to talk with the Agent and She pressed the "Not Ready" state while engage on a call. As per her while on "Not Ready" state she was away from her desktop so she did not do anything to her headset and when she came back to her desk, the state is already in "Ready" state thus the call was routed to her. We thought also that the Supervisor was setting her to Ready but it was not the case. I analyze the Finesse log and I cant just verify what was wrong though it seems the logs is matched in the Agent report. Thank you for the response.