cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

First Installation of UCCX ( Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168 )

hugomdbaez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all ,

This is my first installation of contact center , I have some problems with scripting , next I post the details :

1 ) I load a Prompt . bienvenida.wav

2 ) I configure a application  , with a trigger , and create a CTI Route Point , this CTI route Point can call the trigger ( 7800 ) , play the prompt ( Bienvenida ) and then redirect the call to the Configured CTI ports , there are four of this (  7801 , 7802 , 7803 and 7804 )

The problem is :

I have not the expertise to configure scripts , I need a script whose call the bienvenida.wav and redirect this to the agent with a least use , and make a algorith with this

Sorry for the mistakes , if I have

Thans a Lot !!!!

Hugo Baez

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco has published several example scripts in the Cisco Contact Center Express Script Repository. Beyond that I would suggest you attend the UCCXD and UCCXA courses. We will be happy to answer a specific question/issue you are having on this forum; however, I have not seen a general williness to write scripts for free on here.

Hello Jonathan ,

Thanks a lot for the answer , I will take a look over this scripts of the repository

Best regards

Hugo Baez

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: