Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

we are running IPCCE 7.1.4 CVP 3.1 (no vxml server nor studio) ccm 4.2.3, we had a case that we need to report the CED , we are running customer survey which contains 3 questions for quality purpose, so we created 3 call types every question reflecte...

luai by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I have a customer running UCCX 5.0.2 Premium and they are trying to access a web application via the CAD Integrated Browser, whenever they do specific menu functions they receive an error dialog box.  The applications works fine in IE 6 an...

Hi All,I have been experiencing an issue with the CCX Historical Reporting Tool version 7.0.0.116 where it hangs creating reports on several computers. Sometimes it hangs when the report is requested, sometimes it hangs when the application is closed...

rejistraa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Hopefully this isn't too easy of a question, it is unfortunately coming from a non-developer mind.Does a callback function require an external database with UCCX8?We are migrating from UCCX7 to UCCX8 and currently incoming calls to our support cen...

Mark H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if it is possible to have an integration between CUPC and UCCX in this specific way:A user wants to contact an agent and this user has CUPC installed.The user clicks on some generic contact in the CUPC and at this moment he/she w...

aprsilva by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using CISCO ICM 5.0. We have a public facing website from where we need to enable Chat with our support resources.The documentation for Cisco Collaboration Server talks about chat web app development from an agent perspective but not from a...

venkyinrv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I received my V7 Beta DVD's and have been installing them in VMWare. I have CUCM and Unity Connection up and running perfectly in VMWare. The installation of both applications used licenses provided during the installation. I did not have to add a...

mwadam by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to use CCX to loop through an XML document with the same path name. The script should pull these values out of XML and into a string array. Below I have included the XML example and what I currently have from a code perspective. Hel...

spbarr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -After installing a thin app version of CAD, the user attempts to log-in and as the app is initializing, the user receives a pop up window stating there is a newer version avaiable. The choices at this point are 2, Press OK for the newer versio...

bfollmer1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes