cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Flag to indicate unable to edit help?

RuthLammers
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if there is a field or flag in the CUIC table(s) that would capture whether or not a report can have a help file attached?  I've got my list of reports that are missing help files but some are locked down by Cisco and I can't add a help file (it's grayed out).  I'm hoping to be able to weed those out of my list of reports I need to add files to.

Anyone?

3 Replies 3

Can you give an example of this, a stock report that doesn't have help, as I thought all of the stock reports provided by Cisco had it? Also, what version of CUIC?

RuthLammers
Level 1
Level 1

We are on 12.5(1).  Agent Queue Hourly currently has no help file and we are unable to add one.  It may be that we didn't pull in the stock files correctly (before my time) but here I am and since I can't change it (without spinning off a new definition and report), I'd like to weed these out from my list of reports that don't have a help url, if possible.

RuthLammers_0-1666185218724.png

So I just checked that same stock report in a 11.6 system and it does have a help file. Is it possible that whoever was there previously created a new custom report with that same name that doesn't have a help file?

As far as getting a list of all of the reports without a help file, you'd be able to run the query that I mentioned in your previous post and that should let you find which ones have it/don't?
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/script-to-list-reports-and-their-help-files/td-p/4694903