Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, This code is returning null in UCCX Editor but working in Eclipse, it returns an array of string. I should take anything in consideration while using this code inside UCCX? MyArray is defined as array of string from UCCX side. javax.xml.parser...

e23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a PCCE/ECE 12.0.1 environment the agents are unable to transfer chats to another agent.  They can transfer to queues just fine.  I've checked the ECE parameters allowing for agent to agent transfers and they are enabled.  The transferring agent re...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! We are using SM based CCB in our 12.5 UCCE environment.  The CCB process is working without issue, and we can report on qty of handled calls from a Call Type perspective in CUIC; however, we do not see the calls for the CCB SG in the Agent bas...

we want mulitple ANIs to be sent to staright disconnect on the script .so is there a way to put multiple ANIs on the IF node using """Call.CallingLineID==123456789"""" like this.currently i am able to get only one number working , I tried && and || (...

kavle by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I was hoping to get some help coming up with a query. I'm attempting to monitor simple call metrics to track workload.We have a group of employees at a call center. I'm attempting to automate a dashboard for call metrics. I am looking for per em...

cmannina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Just received access to a replicated UCCE awdb. I've been tasked to do some reporting off the replicate db. I've browsed the schema handbook, but was hoping to get some example SQL queries to get me started. I'm currently looking for the follo...

cmannina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My CUCM is version 12.5 and UCCX is version 12.5 (SU1). I configured a Cisco Jabber on agent's laptop. The agent's cisco Jabber and desk phone using the same extension. The Agent ever logged in to finesse with cisco Jabber successfully. Now the agent...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can any one help to get the following license attached? We need to understanding the Cisco UCCX agent license requirement.What is the relation between IVR port and Seat license? If we need 10 agent what will be the premium seat license and IVR ...