cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Free of charge Wallboard 2.3 (contains fix for IPCCX 4.0)

l.mourits
Level 5
Level 5

Following up on version 2.2 of the free of charge wallboard here is some exiting news for IPCCX 4.0 users.

As some reported version 2.2 did not work with IPCCX 4.0 version. This is now fixed (with the help of Robby, thanks Robby)

Attached you will find version 2.3 which contains a fix for IPCCX 4.0 users. This new version has been tested succesfully with IPCCX 4.0(5)

Enjoy the new version :-)

Leo

61 Replies 61

That is about where we are...incorporating what seem like the best ideas for what we do. Over time we should end up with a meaningful tool.

I would love to be able to figure out how to query how many times calls actually hit the "queueloop" and hear our message that says "we have no available agents at this time" To us that is a vital statistic. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Brian

The calls waiting information is held in the RTICDStatistics table (this is what we use to display the calls in queue). If you want to track how often that happens, you would need to have the database record this number and put a time stamp on it. That's one of the things that I expect to work on next but I'm not sure when to have it completed (might be at the end of the month).

How can i modify wallboard 2.3 program so that each wallboard URL can only watch a particular CSQ information? It is because I don't want them to view all the CSQ information for the same wallboard URL.

hi everyone,

I have CUCCX 5.0 running in our lab and was looking for some free wallboard software for demo purposes.

I can confirm that Leo Mourits's free Wallboard for IPCC v2.3 is doing a great job at the moment! If you would be reading this Leo: thanks for sharing your application!!

Following is the installation procedure I have followed:

1) CUCCX Tools / Real Time Snapshot Config

Data Writing Enable --> v

Data Writing Interval --> 30

IPCC Express CSQs Summary --> v

IPCC Express System Summary --> v

Server Name -->

Administrator User Id -->

Password -->

2) CUCCX Subsystems / Database

Datasource Name --> Wallboard

User Name -->

Password -->

Confirm Password -->

Maximum Number of Connections --> 5

3) create Inetpub\Wallboard directory on CUCCX server and unzip files in this directory

4) create IIS virtual directory on CUCCX server

- name: wallboard

- point to: Inetpub\Wallboard directory

- permissions: read & run scripts

- default content page: wallboard.asp

- enable anonymous access, enter and

5) edit parameters.cfg in Inetpub\Wallboard directory

Const IPCCversion = 4

Const ServerURL = "http:///wallboard/"

Const DBsource = ""

Const DBuserID = ""

Const DBpass = ""

Const LogoFile = "logo.gif"

note: you need to manually put a file named "logo.gif" in the Inetpub\Wallboard directory

6) point your browser at http://"/wallboard

cheers,

Dimitri

edit: please take care with the administrator account, it is not advised to use the above described method in non-test/demo environments ;)

Hi Everyone, i found this wallboard very useful.

But i need to add a column that shows Total Calls.

Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Dimitri,

That is great news. Allthough I am unable to develop this wallboard further at the moment (due to a lack of equipment to play with), I do follow the thread and read all comments. This is what I call great feedback, so thanks for posting. I'm glad to see the wallboard works on CUCCX 5 as well ;-)

Leo

I am intrested in this would you be able to share your .asp page? I have had a request for the ability to show how many calls handled.

Scott

I like the job you did on the HelpDesk. Did you have to mod the wallboard.asp file to aquire the data that you show on you helpdesk.jpg

I'm looking to display the Not Ready status of the agent and the reason code behind it.

Is there a way I can get a copy of your asp file.

Can anyone tell me how you are getting the agent status time?

Not sure if this will help with what you were looking for or not.

Brian

I've loaded the agent.asp but cannot get the dashboard to display. Is there a config file that I need to use as well.

That .asp file is specific to our network. You would have to customize it with login info, server location etc. for it to work. I attached it primarily so you could see the fiels we are referencing.

Brian

Thanks. That does answer a few questions.

Trae

Scott, that's exactly what were looking to implement. Can you post your files for use. Or email them to me if you can. Good job on it by the way. I think it looks awesome.

mchondo
Level 1
Level 1

Leo, great job on the wallboard. Is there a way I can get an un-ecrypted version. Please let me know.