cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Get Reporting Statistic - Not Ready Resources

jeffmcq12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All - I have a script that currently checks for LOGGED IN agents .. If there are none, it goes to a voicemail. We have agents all over the globe and unfortunatly some stay LOGGED IN, but in a NOT READY state. Therefore the call goes into queue, and not routed to the voicemail.

Does anyone know, if I change the "get reporting statistic" to look for NOT READY agents, vs. LOGGED IN agents, does it consider agents on a call "not ready"? Or will it look for agents that specifically put themselves into a NOT READY state?

Thanks

Jeff

2 Replies 2

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jeff, the agents on an active call will not count for the Not Ready state. When receiving the call (ringing) they will be placed in Reserved state; while the call is connected they will be in Talking state and after the call ends they could be placed in Work state for a while.

HTH

Pablo

Agree with Pablo.  I've dealt with this before.

You need a concatenated AND statement:

if (agents in talking state = 0) and (agents in not ready state =0) and (agents in work state =0) and (agents in ready state = 0)  THEN go to voicemail.

Cliff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: