Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting an UNREGISTERED_APPLICATION_TYPE error

paulo.silva.c
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Following the SDK doc, got as far as the createRegistrationRequest(); plugged the registration url in a browser but get redirected to my callback url with error=UNREGISTERED_APPLICATION_TYPE appended.

The documentation talks about '...assigned application type...'; any ideas where i find this value?

Thanks in advance!

Paulo Silva

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vchhabra
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco has created app types for select partners who wish to productize their application on top of Context Service. If you plan to build custom apps, then use 'custom'. If you plan to productize your app then we can create a unique identifier for your company.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

snewmanNX
Level 1
Level 1

I don't believe they have the APPLICATION_TYPES defined yet. Use "custom" for your APPLICATION_TYPE and it should work for testing.

Thx, Sean!

vchhabra
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco has created app types for select partners who wish to productize their application on top of Context Service. If you plan to build custom apps, then use 'custom'. If you plan to productize your app then we can create a unique identifier for your company.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: